Recent Posts

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Intermission

It never ceases to amaze me how fast the time tick - tick - ticks by. Again today I woke up with a ton of energy, a great outlook on my day, and a lengthy to-do list I was just itching to tackle. But low and behold it is already NOON and I haven't even completed ONE thing off my to-do list.

I can't tell if I'm just underestimating how much time it really takes to complete these projects, or if I'm just moving slower through my days, not getting as much accomplished because I'm constantly being bogged down by everyday anxieties and distractions.

By the end of each day it feels like I'm just dragging my feet through the muck and the only way out is to just give in, go to sleep, and then start over again the following day hoping for a better outcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Delicious Intentions - Blogged